My Post Process Shader pack Vol.1 is up for voting on the Unreal Engine Marketplace Trello board:
Please take the time to take a look and give it vote if you'd find it to be a useful tool.
This shader pack focuses on creating stylized and illustrative looks in your unreal engine 4 games. I have developed them to be extremely flexible and easy to combine to create unique looks that can give your game or project that perfect look.
Here's a quick rundown of the shaders:
- PPM_TS_InkAndPaper: Uses both angle and depth detection to create detailed and beautiful illustrative outlines based on your scene's geometry. Has example styles ranging from Napoleon Dynamite to Tron.
- PPM_TS_Pixelize : Give your project that 8-bit retro feel without having to change but a few sliders. Can also be animated for that classic SNES Mode7 transition magic!
- PPM_TS_Crosshatch: Simulate hand-drawn hatching or recreate the Kings Quest dithered look!
- PPM_TS_Posterize: Quick and simple way to add that toon-shading look to your project. Combine with the InkAndPaper and the Crosshatch shader for a full toon shader system!
- PPM_TS_Halftone: Awesome Pop-Art style half-toning or fine newsprint-style rendering.
- PPM_TS_FakeLighitng: Define simple light directions and colors to quickly and easily light your entire scene without a single real light. Great for giving a simple, stylized look to environments and combining with other post process materials for unique looks.
Here's some images to show the capabilities of these shaders:
|Pen and Ink effect|
I've also put together a walk-through to show how I'm using these shaders to get these effects and how easy it is to modify them to your needs!